Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ADP legal question - Curious

Posted: Sep 26th, 2017 - 9:17 am

I was looking in my ADP at my pay statements, and there are a lot of them missing.  Not there.  Co-workers say the same.  And on the ones that are there, the date of the check might be current, but the Pay Beginning and Pay Ending dates are about 6 months behind.  My pay is not 6 months behind, but all my pay statements have these incorrect dates on them. 

The pay statements that are there, I should say.  I'd say I have a little more than half than what should be there for 2017.

Is this even legal?  What if I need to print and use pay statements and they have the wrong dates on them like that?  Is that legal?

I'm not terribly unhappy where I am (except wishing I had managed to get out of the industry entirely, it's far far better than Nuance was), but I'm just wondering about this pay statement thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)