Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - Shells Bells

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 9:22 am In Reply to: AHD - ADH MT

So glad you're being proactive in getting out of that company. Very smart move. They are a bunch of control freaks. The communication in that company is the worst I've ever encountered in a workplace. There's no instant messaging for questions. You never even know who is working if a problem would arise. It's your guess! It's all a big secret. But they are watching your every move. I've read the posts above and below and OMG I cannot believe how naive some people are. We are posting recent experiences that have just happened in this company and they still don't get it! These are real experiences people, take heed of what is being said here! You're dealing with a bunch of snakes waiting to get you. I don't care how sweet they are to you and how professional you are, and act like everything is cool, and your doing a great job, etc. Been through all that myself. They will turn around and blindside you when least expected. They are a bunch of micromanaging control freaks indeed. And yes, to the other poster who loves her supervisor, the decisions are made collectively including the 2 top big wigs. They have their weekly meetings and talk about how they can shake up the company next. They are ALL horrible from Ms. Silly Willy Full of Sarcasm Supervisor to Ms. Rudest of all HR Managers to the other 2 top dog "know it alls". So go ahead and drool all over them and their crappy company. Their day and yours too will come. Just wait and see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)