Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I love my supervisor there.... - BeanHead

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 3:33 am In Reply to: AHD - Baby cakes

They had every right to let me go several times due to so many frustrating technical and familial issues beyond my control, but after communicating with her (and ultimately the big boss/bosses) my situation, she/they showed compassion and understanding and I'm still here.

I feel I am VERY fortunate to be working remotely for a company where they actually not only know my name but that I am human and shiz happens, and sometimes all at once, because they've been there.

Maybe I'm a unique case, but I certainly hope not as we are all in this together, and while I would love to see an increase in wages and the "old days" of dictations where the provider stated, "insert my normal here" and tons of lines were easily scored, that just isn't happening ANYWHERE anymore.

VR and point-and-click EMR ways of getting rid of us are here to stay and I'm honestly grateful for still being able to work from home, because I would truly be screwed right now if I couldn't. So, so screwed.

All I can say is be humble, own a mistake if you make it and ask for help if you need it. Be kind, be honest, and be professional and that is what you will get back. Or at least that's how it has been for me, and I am certainly no one special.

I want nothing but peace and kindness for everyone. We only have each other out here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)