Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - ADH MT

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 3:30 am In Reply to: AHD - Baby cakes

I do not trust ADH anymore but I am not waiting around to see what happens next. I have another job which actually pays surprisingly better and with benefits (if I would need them). I think if they knew they would try to make it even more difficult for getting lines in. They might be shady but I am being shadier. I do not wait for the other shoe to drop anymore. I am hoping I am ahead of their head games. They certainly act nice enough when they want you to work more. I do not keep all my eggs in one basket anymore. Get burned once, shame on them. Get burned twice, shame on me. And speaking of my other job, they encourage communication amongst MTs and QA on a daily basis. As long as you are working, you have to be logged in to the "social media" site which they created like Facebook and it is totally awesome. Everyone knows who is working and QA right along with the MTs communicate while working! When I first started here, communication was hugely stressed! The trainers told me consistently that no company is going to succeed if there is not communication and I agree! Also, I received a "welcome" gift when I was hired. UPS delivered a gift to my door from them! It was a new headset and a bag of Jelly Belly beans. I mean, how cool is that? I never had that happen before anywhere! My gift also contained a Welcome letter. I remember one time years ago I wanted to talk to another MT (coworkers right?) at AHD about a question on the account we both worked, and the supervisor actually would not let me. I mean, how crazy is that?!?! The supervisor asked her my question and then reported back to me the answer. Talk about control freaks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)