Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I quit and got UE - sm

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: Request to Nuance HR - sm

because I was running out of work constantly. I didn't have to, but I kept copies of my time cards where I could show those OOW punches daily. I also copied any e-mails that discussed the OOW situation.

I didn't need them because Nuance never responded to my UE claim. My team was being disbanded and our work outsourced and offshored, so if they had tried to deny my claim, I would've fought it on appeal and won. They couldn't deny my work had been sent away.

I drew partial UE and finally full UE when I just stopped working because the work was beyond the scope of my knowledge, I was making significantly less money, and the UE office didn't bat an eye.

Best move I ever made quitting and getting UE. I would've still been logging in every day and waiting around for scraps of crap work.

Every state is different, but mine allows partial UE or full UE if the scope of your work has changed as mine did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)