Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Would I recommend having the dentist drill without anesthesia? - nm

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 10:23 am In Reply to: Nuance - Betty

Let's see. I will name a few of their tricks. 1. You will make minimum wage. They will do everything within their power to be sure of it. If you are making more than minimum wage, they will change your account. If you still make more they will change it again. If you show any promise after two or three changes they will put you on their dinosaur system. Like Apex. Or some other system you have never heard of and for good reason. A mistake can cost you. Some of my mistakes included misspelling a doctor's name which cost me $300 of my paycheck.

I would eat sunflowers naked standing on my head in the middle of the freeway before I would work for them.

If you can draw unemployment RUN. I would not wish them on my worst enemy and I am not kidding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)