Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unbelievable - KBs Mom

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 8:34 am In Reply to: Nuance - Betty

I can only assume that Nuance taking over your hospital's transcription was in the works prior to the malware attack in late June. Otherwise, how could they justify it after just firing 400+ workers? Also, does the management at your hospital know anything about Nuance? I can't imagine what they have been/are being told. This is the most unethical company I have ever had the misfortune to work for (and thankfully I presently no longer work there). You will be lied to constantly and your pay chipped away. You'll just get familiar with an account and become proficient on it, and it will be shipped overseas with no warning. You will be allowed no contact with your fellow "team members" and might hear from your supervisor occasionally, if you're lucky. No lie, I lost $200 one pay week for what they considered a critical error. I swear there is an office somewhere of suits trying to find new ways to cheat and demoralize their employees. This used to be a profession to be proud of but no longer. These large companies are like sweatshops, it's all about production and their beloved turn-around times, and I blame hospital administrators for looking for cheap options on what they must consider a trivial part of the healthcare stream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)