Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Too many calls from Philadelphia, PA regarding SecureDoc - TXMT

Posted: Sep 19th, 2017 - 9:46 am

Last week I got a call from Philadelphia, PA (according to my caller ID) from a heavily accented man saying he was from MM and needed to be sure SecureDoc was properly installed on my MM computer. It was. I called Support after to make sure what had been done was okay even though he never had access to the computer since the Nuance attack made me wary. He said it was okay. The next day, I got a call from Philly again with same conversation. Two days later, same call. Told him I had already been through this twice and then realized he had called me the WRONG NAME! I pointed that out and he apologized and said I wouldn't receive another call. Guess who called me 2 days later? On my day off too. I told him off and said Support better not call again. Guess they route their calls from India through Philly because every person who called was heavily accented. My mistake was continuing to answer the phone I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)