Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Escription 11 and foot pedal - M

Posted: Sep 17th, 2017 - 3:46 pm

I know this should go on the tech board but I'm afraid it won't get read there.  I switched foot pedals in Escription because the one I had seemed to not be working right (I've had it for many years).  Then I installed another infinity USB one that I'm sure I have used with Escription before.  Tried everything, logging in and out of ES, restarting my desktop Windows 7.  In the ES footpedal settings it kept defaulting to NONE when I tried to choose USB as the port.  Kept trying to set it and download a job but could not get it to work.  I contacted IT help at my job but beccause it is Sunday probably won't get a response until Monday.  Just wondered if anyone here had a suggestion.  I even tried reconnecting the first foot pedal again, thinking that was better than no foot pedal but the same thing happened and could not get it to work.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)