Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What to expect - COMT

Posted: Sep 15th, 2017 - 10:35 am In Reply to: So we can expect what. I guess have all the good work - TNMT

Mediscribes is the flip side of Skyscription. The very same thing happened with them. Great in the beginning, turned to mud and then no work, no communication, etc.

Again, this is an Indian owned company, they could care less about us. I am so sick of the nip picky QA, I don't even check anymore. I just edit the report, put in a QA marker if there is a problem, and when the day comes that I try to log on and am cut off, that's it for me. These lousy IC jobs are not worth it.

I busted my hump working for Skyscription and for absolutely nothing. Not even an email from them. One day I just logged off, never went back and not a word.

If I get one more cutesy email from K, I am going to scream. Like someone posted she and J are pond scum and the way the treat the American MTs is horrible. Let them send it all to India, let the so called clients complain about their work, like they supposedly do about ours (like I believe that). In the end, it is all going to go away and let technology take over! I am so disgusted by all of this, I can't even stand to transcribe any longer. Good thing I have another PT job that isn't transcription, this lousy job is gas money for the little I make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)