Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks, just give it a try! - Rad Girl

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: An idea to try.... - Rad Girl

Thanks for the kind wishes! What I wanted to get across is that you never know until you try. I do not live in a big city at all. We have one hospital and lots of private doctor's offices. I figured surely if I hit as many as I could someone might be in need as they most likely don't outsource a small practice. Which turned out to be the case for me. It is a small Radiology group with two radiologists and 3 transcriptionists in total. We do not have to dress up by any means. We can wear jeans or scrubs or whatever because we do not have direct contact with patients.

So if you enjoy transcription just get your skills on a well-written resume with cover letter describing how you would be an asset to their healthcare organization.

I wish you all the best. Don't let negativity stop you from your pursuits :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)