Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You are not confused - your are being tricked

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Confused on Severance pa - hobbyhorse

They are keeping you at bay and saying you have 72 hours to respond; if you don't by then, then they do what they want. If you don't see anything about severance pay, I would contact the UE office or Labor Board or if you can afford it a lawyer, because they are going to take advantage of you and all the other MTs as well and get away with as much rotten thievery as they can.

This company is the devil and except for the hardworking MTs, I hope they all burn. You watch either MM will take over or they will just close up shot and go into the software business for everyone else. I am sure that was their intention in the first place anyway. If you have to mail back your package, be sure it is certified with a receipt and a time stamp!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)