Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Life after being an MT - Kudos to you

Posted: Sep 10th, 2017 - 9:20 pm In Reply to: Life after Medical Transcription - New Former MT

I did the same thing about a year and half ago and it took me 4 jobs in six months to finally settle, but like you, I had it with being an MT, etc. Give yourself time to adjust if you feel you need to, but I can assure you in the long run, you will be happy with your decision and BTW 61 is young; I am 71 and still going strong, very active, still need to work (unfortunately) and happy to have a job that will take me. Never look back on MT, unless you just want to supplement a bit.

Once again, it depends on the individual to make a change in their life, no matter what their circumstances are. If you have to work at home, there are other WAH jobs out there. God bless Indeed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)