Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Fees - AHDI member

Posted: Sep 8th, 2017 - 4:16 pm In Reply to: Look on the website dated today. New members $135. - Screen shot is NOT misinformation. NM

Fine, new members who do not join for free as students may possibly pay that, but renewals have always been less. I get so much out of the membership that this is a nominal amount and of course tax-deductible business expense. I have gotten from time to time free continuing education, free conference registration, free credentialing study classes, free exam fees, and more. There has been other false information disseminated. I have only heard this type of thing here. I don't know what the agenda is of the person or persons spreading the false information, but an organization could help all of us communicate if everyone would only join it and work together rather than against each other. We should all be on the same side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)