Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Who isn't? - Old MT

Posted: Sep 7th, 2017 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Looking for IC position straight typing.... - Needing recommendations

I have been out of work for over a year. I would love to have what you are looking for and I'm sure there are hundreds of us old MTs who are as well. This field is dead. I have sent so many resumes to so many companies, the last one being MM, and even they didn't hire me. This tells me that there are no jobs left and we might just as well go clean toilets for all our knowledge and experience. The companies who do advertise are now down to 6 and 3 cents and who can make any money on that, especially when they want 100% perfection, a huge quantity of lines done each day, no blanks, etc. Good luck in finding what you want. I have been looking for well over a year and I know I have found it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)