Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was a CMT for 18 years - Old MT

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2017 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: yes, I belong to AHDI because it's the right thing to do - supporter of unions

I never made an extra nickel because of having the CMT and all I did was pay into AAMT for dues, continuing education credits, etc. They never helped me get a job, a raise in my pay, etc. The last straw for me was them getting the Indians certified. As I said before, they did nothing for the U.S. MTs except brag about their conventions, selling their crappy BOS, change the "rules" of transcription, and sell all the hospitals and MTSOs their bill of goods. If they would have been for the MTs like they claimed, they would have put a stop to offshoring, the lowering of pay for MTs until you can't even make a living wage any more, and pushing the voice wreck and fought for the MTs to be able to have a job that pays an actual salary instead of production that is now down to 3 cents a line in some places. They were only interested in lining their own pockets. When they changed their name, it only proved what they were really about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)