Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTStars - Should be required reading

Posted: Aug 24th, 2017 - 12:25 pm

For every MTSO out there! I know they probably don't care what is said about them, they are all about the bucks and we all know that. Look up some of these companies and you can see what they make in a year and it is a million or more.

They have cut most employee positions to IC and then expect you dance as fast as you can to meet their demands and pay you 4 cpl, sometimes 3.5 and forget about straight transcription. Even if you get it once in a while the highest rate out there is 7 cpl for ICs it seems and I know MM will lie to the new MTs and tell them it is more, but that is exactly what it is, a lie.

Some MTs don't get paid and have to fight for that with no response from the company at all. So many hire you, work you to death and then dispose of you because all you were doing is cleaning up an account for them. I have been down both of those roads. I have printed off schedules at my expense, worked until 3 in the morning, worked holidays, etc., and after all that I am reduced to 4 cpl and ESLs and PA who you are barely able to understand and are all over the place and the biggest lie, you make twice a much doing voice than you do at straight transcription, so we are cutting you wages and even if you do straight transcription, it is still about half of what it used to be.

So MTSOs take heart, you have destroyed this line of work and I hope you are happy, especially MM and Nuance, the worst of the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)