Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Has anyone noticed that FIESA grading is - back up and being used against us

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 6:37 pm

I have already been marked down for not hearing "medication" management instead of just "management." It was really nice for them to give us a heads up that FIESA was going to start to be used against us (I presume, but if we are being paid hourly, how are they going to cut pay?) as of this week. 

Well, the absence of the added stress was nice while it lasted.  I wonder how they are going to cut my pay for THIS mistake.  I am so sick of this company and they way they will do anything to lower your pay. I am also sick of people who would take these jobs solely to cut our pay.  How do they justify their jobs since they are solely there just to cut our pay?  If they were there to be helpful, that would be very nice, but they aren't.

Beware -- I think that this is going to go on for quite a while while they recoup their losses from the recent malware attack.  Wouldn't surprise me to see more "mistakes" graded down so that Nuance can get more money off our backs.

It really gets me.  They already pay absolutely abominable wages and then cut our pay.  Then complain when they cut it to less than minimum wage and have to raise you back up to minimum wage.  I have, in the past, been threatened with discharge for that, and so, since my state in the next 2 years will be paying a higher-than-federal-minimum minimum wage, I fully expect to be fired for this and for the fact that that this higher-than-minimum wage will also require me to do in excess of 2700 lines a day, which I cannot do in 8 hours and even if I could, I wouldn't.  Not for this cheap, crappy company who thinks nothing of lowering already minimum-wage pay by $100 to $120 a week and then threatening  to fire you for making less than minimum wage that they have to replenish.  Our jobs are skilled.  No one can walk in off the street and do this job!! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)