Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Never could make line requirement on Express - so I left and sm

Posted: Jul 25th, 2017 - 11:18 am In Reply to: Imedx Express platform - is anyone as aggravated and annoyed (sm) - Disgusted

Leaving that company was the best thing I ever did. Next job as IC did not go well, but landed the jackpot next. Still an IC but no VR, no demos, straight typing for assigned doctors. Easiest and most productive job I have had in many years. Very, very small company and they do not hire often. Right place at the right time I guess. I now like my job again. When I was at Imedx I absolutely detested signing on every day to work, work OT, and never get PTO. They admitted their Express platform was "not perfect, or ideal." Do ya think???? Personally, I could not take it. Good luck to those of you who can hack it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)