Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

OOW, just wondering about - pay

Posted: Jul 24th, 2017 - 10:50 am

First week, no work, got paid AHR, second week set up with Emdat, but really not much work.  Then given 3 new accounts in Editscript, no work, bounced back and forth second week, secondary account back up third week, but only a few hundred jobs and are gone in an hr.  I was on preapproved vacation and just got back.  According to emails last Fri my primary was supposedly going to be up by the afternoon, but as far as I can tell it is not.  So how many of you are hanging on waiting to see if you get your primary back, or just trying to get through day by day on Emdat?  Im wondering if it is even worth it.  Also was given new account specifics for a new acct on Editscript but as far as I can tell barely has 1 job a day in it.  So what now what?  I have all these new account specifics, no jobs to even try to get used to the dictators, and now they are on production pay?  Makes absolutely no sense to me.  How are we to even work like this?  Are you all flexing hours to try and get in your hours checking back every few minutes?  That seems insane to me.  Once Im out OOW, Im out.  

Also, when I sign out OOW, my OM says that if I come back to work later on I am to delete that OOW and put any hours not worked as time off without pay. It completely confuses me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)