Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OOW - romiha

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2017 - 9:16 am In Reply to: Saturday night at Wahlscribe and OOW. - sm

I work for a different MTSO but they use Emdat/InScribe so were shut down with Nuance during the cyberattack. We were finally back up July 3.

But, I have to assume the MTSO has lost clients over this. I didn't see much of a "back log" after we were back up but the # of jobs available to me have been in the 20s and 30s this past week - and only 1 job today so far. I'm an IC so my $2.50 I earned for that job won't go very far after taxes!!

Certainly scary considering there used to be typically 300+ jobs in the queue. Sure wish MTSOs would just tell us the truth about what the heck is going on.

Of course, if I ask, I'll be told it's summer and everyone is on vacation and to expect low volume.

grrr. guess my cat will be going on a diet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)