Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No, people. I am not talking about simply tired or - over stressed ears, or context SM

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 6:42 pm In Reply to: I absolutely DO NOT UNDERSTAND how QA people can - hear any better than we can SM

I am talking about the horrible and lousy sound quality itself, the static or whatever other noise that almost completely overrides the dictation itself.

I'm getting so burned out on this, I'm seriously thinking of quitting. With all the overflow, I dont know how anyone can hear or understand any of it.

I was told by a tech person who is not with any MTSO, that this horrible tunnel or underwater, computer generated voice quality is from crappy cell phones and service, dictating on iPads or other similar devices, as well as VOIP protocol.

Apparently people are being told to dictate on their cell phones to get it done and clear out the backlog when they're doing dictations a second time to make up what was lost.

I knew there had to be a specific reason for the crappy quality lately.

It's a simple vent out of frustration. Nobody needs to get on their high horse and tell me what a lousy MT they think I am or how my work ethics need to be better, get out if I dont like the job, and so on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)