Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It's not, but they have made it clear--sm - anon

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 1:21 pm In Reply to: Understand that, but how is it our fault their customers - ran for the hills and platforms still

They have made it clear that they are not willing to pay it anything else to the MTs to help with the situation. If you run OOW, then you do not need to wait around but they are also not going to pay you to be available. My secondary came back on ES this week. There were 1700 reports (a huge number) and all that was said was extra hours were approved until the back log was dealt with but nothing about extra money to make you want to do it. Basically, N is done paying out anything else to us MTs. MModal is actually starting to look not as bad right now (and I never, ever thought I would say that).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)