Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

That is truly an absolutely hateful thing to say - Have you ever seen sm

Posted: Jul 19th, 2017 - 9:23 am In Reply to: All the PMs having to actually do something useful???????? - Like, transcribing, for once? SM

the job description of an HDSM? Have you personally ever held the position? Do you actually know what is on their list of things to do in any given day? Or, do you realize that every email they send out is scruitinized by THEIR supervisors?

In all the years I have been with Mmodal, there have been some I loved, some I thought could have used experience as an MT, but I haven't yet had one I considered lazy.

This board is truly something else. First, they offer a huge incentive and the general response was, well, if they can offer it now, they can do it forever, which proves how clueless some of you are. Many business will forego profit and even take a loss for a short-term to acquire long-term business, but it's not something ANY company that wants to remain in business can sustain. Good Lord.

Conversely, many people worked for the bonus, but if MModal said, well, if they can work THAT many hours for extra money, they can do it ALL the time, you'd have had a fit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)