Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

I'm just so acclimated with how to do things with Autocorrect. - sm

Posted: Jul 12th, 2017 - 12:12 am In Reply to: even though the solution is complicated - StillAnMT

I'm finding Shorthand very frustrating at this point due to the learning curve especially.

For example, I have a lot of Autocorrects that fix a word by just adding something to the end of them to expand to the correct thing (without having to delete and totally re-enter a shortcut). Such as one account where VR keeps putting bicarbonate when bicarb is dictated, a slang/abbreviation term that we're required to leave verbatim. So I have an autocorrect "bicarbonatee" that allows me to just add an "e" at the end and have it shorten to the correct bicarb. I cannot figure out how to get that to work in Shorthand, if even possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)