Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A couple of glimmers of hope that things may - be changing! sm

Posted: Jul 6th, 2017 - 10:47 am

Yesterday I typed a report that gave me a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe EMR and voice wreck may be on their way out.  I was doing a physician peer review report and the physician doing the peer review stated that "it is unfortunate that more thorough records were not kept.  Most of these records seem to be of the quote boilerplate/template unquote type."  In other words, the physician undergoing the review had his treatment modalities questioned due to LACK of thorough documentation!  This may start the trend back to the way it used to be!  As an aside, I also did a report on a gentleman from India who obtained his MBA here in the States and then was hired by a large US company as an accountant, but then his job was outsourced to...you guessed it...India and he lost his job.  Oh the irony!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)