Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Pay back for Nuance - So what are you going to do

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2017 - 10:39 pm In Reply to: Karma came for them - Retired MT

This forum is jammed with messages about what you are saying and I totally agree, but unfortunately it isn't going to change. Nuance doesn't care if you are worth more. If so, go find another job. They are into software, transcription is secondary to them and they are probably wanting to get out of it all together, hence farming out accounts to smaller companies and India. Do you really think they care about "patient safety," HIPPA or anything else? Heck no. Bottom line company that is all it is.

I worked at job once a long time ago and one of the guys that worked there, said he was worth more money and the owner said, I would imagine you are, but this is what this job pays. You want more, go find another job. I never forgot that. So do what you have to and don't take it and move on or hang in there and do the best you can, but nothing will change with the way we are treated and/or paid. It is sad, but that is the way it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)