Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

"Do you not know that I can hear you?!!!" - Mary

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 6:32 pm

Can I just vent for a minute?  I'm typing a report to an attorney for a doctor I have been working for since 2012 - 5 years - for whom I move heaven and earth to get his stuff done - whose dictation comprises half of my income - when he tells the attorney he will not be available from the second week in July until the end of September or October!  Really??? And when were you going to tell me? Or were you even going to tell me at all or just wait until I just called the office to see why there was no dictation for a few days and let the receptionist deal with it?  I could call his cell phone and rip him a new ear but I guess I'll just click on this Craigslist ad for a transcriptionist and let it go. (I think they want in-house but they didn't say so). Thanks for letting me vent. I know the Lord has something better for me around the corner - He always does. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)