Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just shared the thread with the Dept of Labor - Twitter De Do Da

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: No other profession - You are so right

And recommend everyone on twitter do the same @USDOL. I do not come here often to this politicized site which has pro global voice screaming hysterically as if management has embedded itself within a forum designed for the labor force.

Crimes against humanity is how I describe it. Make no mistake, what is happening on this forum and in our industry is criminal. Games are being played and these cruel games are leaving many of us without an income despite the fact we have been hired to work - think about this for a minute.

I have also sent tweets to POTUS including the outrageousness described in comprehensive manner on this site by some of us. In my perhaps 20 minutes a week on this site for 20 years, I have seen 4 references to suicide in the last 5 years...remember I rarely come here because I cannot stomach the political board nonsense which I believe is the owner/management of our Big Three (or whatever) and that they are culling us by tracing our thoughts placed on here, i.e., retaliation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)