Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Getting out - Good luck to both of you

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 10:48 pm In Reply to: Report back! I'm about to that point as well. Interested to hear what - options you find.

You are both wise to get out before the complete industry falls through the cracks and either it is all sent to India or all of the clients go to their own devices. I got out a year ago and as the original post stated, I was finsished with the garbage they spew, the money they rob us of, the absolutely abusive treatment and QA that is almost laughable.

Transcription came about because no one could read the doctors handwriting and look what it has become. Insane to the nth degree. When I first started, it was more than civilized, good decent salary with benefits, even when I was first transitioned home after being bought out, but now it is beyond the point of even trying to make a decent living or even having a decent job.

These companies and hospitals have ruined it. Patient care, that is a lie. Voice recognition, get twice the lines at half the price, a lie. All IC positions anymore, we aren't worthy of taxes or benefits. Losing accounts and not telling your employees, beyond reproach. Lies, lies, lies and they just keep on coming.

Again good luck to both of you. Find something, anything and get away from this type of work. It is all but dead. Even as a PT job, it is nothing and what we have to know, have to do, all the free work we do, all the research we do, all the terminology we have to know, give me a break. These companies can all burn in h-ll for all I care and I hope they do, that is what they deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)