Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Streamline your resume! I just found work outside and that's what I did. - WhatIDid

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 11:02 am In Reply to: Would it be better, do you think, to only include the - biggest and best companies on a resume SM

Especially trim the resume if you're getting out as businesses will (1) be overwhelmed and (2) think you're limited in capability as most don't realize what all is involved with transcription. They think you type all day. Highlight the skills involved and consolidate your work history. They don't care about each and every company listed (for the most part). For me, I had been with companies that sold out/merged over and over and over again, too. It would be confusing to list all of that and take up too much room on a resume, so I used the final name. If you're looking to get out, emphasize proficient keyboarding, data entry, punctuation/grammar, research abilities, strong attention to detail, knowledge of medical records, self-motivation and self-reliance, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)