Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Quicker to just retype this crap - Penelope

Posted: May 23rd, 2017 - 6:51 am

I was placed on a new account that is all speech, just tiny little reports of about a minute or so.  The sound quality is so bad that the speech rec gets most of it wrong, so it is quicker for me to just delete it all and type it.  Not to mention I make less errors when typing than editing.  I can't get decent lines, though, and am lucky to make my minimum lines in a day, when that was never an issue in the past.  So frustrating!  Just needed to vent.  I have always had straight typing accounts for the most part and editing just isn't my thing, apparently.  This client is so picky, too.  Every day there is a FIESA error that is from the client.  I dread even looking at my email.  I know it doesn't count financially when client error, but still, it chips away at my soul.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)