Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Absolutely not your fault!! - MT

Posted: May 21st, 2017 - 9:07 am In Reply to: Sick of it - It is not your fault

As a matter of fact, your post has helped me. I can see myself having the same experience if I stick with the same account I'm on, cause it's slow and tedious getting through this group of disrespecting, speed-talking, slurring $#@#$#@. When i signed on less than 3 months ago, I didn't ask what caused there to be an opening and what happened to the last person who worked in my slot. But I'll bet he/she was fired or resigned due to the poor quality of the account with regards to being able to attain high speed and accuracy. I'm sure you're not alone, and I know I'm not!!!

BTW, I have over 40 years of experience with medical terminology with 15 of that as a transcriptionist, and it still has become almost impossible to maintain enough speed and quality to earn a decent living without risking myself having a heart attack or stroke with the jerks that are currently dictating and those who are running the show at this horrible company. Thank you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)