Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Emails from supervisors - They are not worth it

Posted: May 18th, 2017 - 9:00 pm In Reply to: What is going through my supervisor's mind - Sharkee

I have about six months left before I leave this company and I do not open emails and since I do not open them, send no responses. I don't fall for that any longer. When I leave (retirement) and find another PT job that doesn't make me feel like dirt, I am not going to give any notice, just turn off my computer and see how long it is before they notice.

I have changed shifts, changed hours, worked day in and day out, helped with OT when needed, suffered through NJA and they could have cared less, worked holidays, nights, weekends, spent days on end trying to just get my line count and suffered through QA, but no more. If they fire me before my six months is up, I don't care. I just do what I can do and that is it in a nutshell. If I have NJA I log off and don't come back. If I have to QA something, I don't check it when it comes back. If I can't even begin to understand a phrase or word, I QA it and again I could care less. I hope for the most part I am driving them crazy and they do fire me. I would love to collect UE for six months. I am meeting my line count and if they really have a problem with me, they can send me a letter, because I am not about to answer the phone either, unless I am paid for the call.

How do they sleep???? They could care less, they sleep just fine. It is the MTs who don't sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)