Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA rant - gonna take a nap MT

Posted: May 13th, 2017 - 3:21 pm

For months I have felt sorry for the ones who were getting NJA so much and a little guilty because I was working while they weren't.  Suddenly, I started getting NJA a couple shifts a week.  Then, I was asked to change my schedule so I wouldn't run out of work, which I did.  Less than a week later, my team was changed because I was getting NJA in the hours they had requested I move to because they didn't need me there and the other team did.  Been on that team now less than a week and have seen NJA repeatedly.  I am finally gonna take the time and not sit here!  I am going to go take a nap to make up for the sleep I lost last night while looking for jobs to apply for and worrying about how to pay my bills on reduced pay due to lower LPH while learning all new profiles and doctors and bouncing all over the US....wouldn't it be nice if we got frequent flyer miles for all the zipping from one section of the country to another we do!  My daughter got me a little bee that hangs above my computer so he could help me "buzz around to all those places every day."  Sad that she even knows such treatment happens in this world. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)