Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx people/job opening - WC

Posted: Apr 26th, 2017 - 4:34 pm

I applied for allegis transcription (has anyone heard of them) something happened to my test, a glitch in my computer, whatever, so had to call them to retake the test. I failed by 2 points!  You get 2 chances and I only got 1, ha, so they are working on it. Its all grammar. So if you fail it twice you cannot reapply for 3 months. So anyway, I got attracted to them because I found an a blog on line (I copied but lost it, sorry) that sounded like all of us, she told it like it was how the MT world has gone down hill as far as pay and why. This company does all kind of transcription, legal, medical, etc.  Their pay is supposedly what we used to get and is the way MT work is going if you want paid well. She was saying its a good company soooo I applied, we will see and I hope I get my second chance!  It is an IC contract also.

Let me know if you know anything.  Its Allegis Transcription.  Passing on infor to everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)