Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

used lots of PTO this pay period - anon

Posted: Apr 24th, 2017 - 12:14 am In Reply to: I was really hoping the dry spell was over - but no

Used a lot of PTO this pay period. I figure I can perhaps limp through the next pay period with what I have left and then it will be No work Excused Absence or whatever they want us to use. I'm looking for something else; I don't believe a single thing said from my supervisor, I know I'm being lied too. I told hubby I'm going to stick around and see where this all ends. Thankfully he makes a very great wage and if we cut back on this and that, we'll get through things. I'm thinking something has to resolve within the next 3 months whether we all use up all our excused absence no pay or we all get laid off. It might not be much but I'll stick around for that unless something better comes along.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)