Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So sorry... - Angie

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2017 - 1:26 pm In Reply to: Got a "promotion" to QA--giving my notice - Only in this hideous profession

These horrendously ruthless companies will do anything to cut our pay. One of my pet peeves has been not getting paid for a lot of our duties like research. You should have been paid for having to review all these ridiculous specs and we should be paid more for ESLs. Is there any typically male profession where they are not paid for for harder work that takes longer to perform??

I commend you for standing up to these greed mongers! I HOPE you are employee status and can get unemployment. If so, apply tomorrow as you don't get benefits until one week after you submit the paperwork. Most states let you do this online. Good luck!

PS: I lost my only job in January and haven't worked a day this year. It's taking longer than ever to get work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)