Transportation - (posted in wrong place) Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 7:03 am In Reply to: Back to Work 50+ - ?
I have posted many times that if you are having trouble with transportation to work, get in touch with your local community action, senior help line, or other community service. Just last weekend our newspaper talked about our local transportation to help people getting work/finding jobs. While my husband was in school, the work/school program paid $1500 to get his vehicle fixed so he could get to school.
Know your local/city/county/state resources!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Back to Work 50+ - ? (Views: 388, 2017-04-20, 1:25 pm)
- how about 70+? - anon (Views: 220, 2017-04-20, 8:47 pm)
- 70+ - I work retail (Views: 190, 2017-04-20, 9:20 pm)
- us elders - anon (Views: 201, 2017-04-20, 9:39 pm)
- Transportation - (posted in wrong place)