Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Who is on US based MTs' side? - DK

Posted: Mar 28th, 2017 - 8:03 am

I read a post the other day by someone very disgusted by MTSOs of late.  I get that for sure.  I have been in this business 30+ years now.  I do NOT have any initials after my name - I was waiting for the industry to grandfather us in, since we were the pioneers.  Instead our wonderful professional organization AHDI decided to give the honors of initials to those overseas.  I get that is where the industry was headed, I get that no one in the US wants to work 3rd shift - many of us have had or have small children, husbands, school activities, etc. so the gap needed to be filled somehow.  But AHDI will never receive a penny of my money for ignoring me and practically giving offshore MTs their "initials" and they still cannot meet standards. 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jury-holds-hospital--transcription-company-responsible-for-fatal-medication-error--140-million-verdict-183799281.html

Maybe we are barking up the wrong tree, MTSO or AHDI...pick your battles wisely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)