Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

info on CAL - cyw

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2017 - 1:24 pm

I got an email response from this site.  I dont know if this was started from facebook, as it was mentioned, but I think they are gathering information on how many want to do a CAL, etc.  The questions were about unfairness, pay, NJA, etc., apparently it was a big response.  They talk on the phone now, and apparently read this site and "pick" who they trust.  I changed my nickname on here, cause I dont see it posted, I replied but it has been a week.  Wondering if anyone else has gotten this email, cause I would join!  It is time Mmodal owns up to what it has done to its MTs.  

Message for the one who made the comment "frivolous lawsuit", not when it is unfair and affects your livelihood, and "incompetent" doubt any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)