Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Something else about me... - sm

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: A simple question: Is there a company out there - that HAS WORK??

I forgot to mention something else that's very important: I am an expert at resolving ambiguities in dictation, I leave very few blanks, and have very little work that cannot go directly to the client without being handled by someone else (and delayed in delivery as a result). If I can't distinguish "hyper-" from "hypokalemia", by the end of the report I will have resolved that issue unless no lab value is ever mentioned, unless there are no other references to how the issue was treated, or unless I cannot refer to other documents for this patient.

I hate leaving blanks, I hate having jobs go on hold for blanks, and I make full use of every possible means of resolving issues when the dictation itself isn't clear enough to distinguish similar-sounding words and phrases.

MTSO's: I'm available, I understand the pressures you deal with, and I will make you thrilled that you found me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)