Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Well, I knew there had to be a catch to Softscript - They sounded so great on paper....

Posted: Feb 24th, 2017 - 4:51 pm

No VR, no off-shoring, decent (relatively) line rate, and low minimum line count of only 135.  WELL.....none of that means JACKCRAP if it is next to impossible to attain that 135 (when I usually have averaged in the 175+ lph range at my other jobs)...when the account specs are a mile long and there is a ridiculous amount of unpaid work you need to do just to BEGIN transcribing....looking up doctors, whose names have to be spelled completely out now matter how they are dictated....a clunky platform where you are doing MULTIPLE time-consuming work in the demos, etc, before you start in the report.  

It's too bad, because most of the dictators (so far) have been pretty clear, but I just cannot seem to get past 135 lines per hour.  Even if I did get to that minimum.....you can see it's STILL just barely over minimum wage (in  my state anyway)....Just cannot win in this "profession" anymore can you? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)