Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have not heard either - Not Happy MT

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 1:04 am In Reply to: Has anyone sent a followup note to SoftScript after testing and heard back? - Curious MT

The ad was placed at mtjobs.com on January 31st, so it has only been 3 weeks. I print out the ads that I apply to and keep notes on them and also print out the ones I may not want and ad your comments to help me make decisions. I keep them all in a plastic notebook for reference information. I also sent 2 followup emails to SoftScript and have heard nothing. I agree that the test invite said we would receive a followup email. I thought there were about 5 of us, but maybe 6? I know I passed the test too, so what is wrong with them or the recruiter? I had not seen this woman's name before and I addressed the email to her. I wonder if there is a company email on their website to contact that we could address to administration? Maybe there was a new account and the contract fell apart? In the meantime, I got a job at SkyS..., but got out fairly promptly because Fluency is so time-consuming for the rate of speech pay and I couldn't stand it because I think it was created for hourly wages way back when it was called DocuScribe. I have now landed a nice IC job and am working on a 2nd one, which I usually don't do, but if I get 2 of them, I can make up some money (if they are worth it) and if one is bad, hopefully, the other one will be good and I can dump the bad one. I hate to play these games, but I have to keep moving forward and not let these people hurt me and try to pay my bills. I am so sorry for all of us, but thank you for all checking back because at least we know we ARE worthy and ARE NOT crazy. When we are alone at home, we can sit there wondering what we did wrong and lately it seems the answer is nothing. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)