Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Me too exactly - MT

Posted: Feb 21st, 2017 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: This evening's prayer: Please give me - strength

Part of me needs to just stop working for just a little while to feel better. I can't stand this anymore. Not only is the work miserable, but the companies lie so much. I just took a new job and quoted a certain rate and now it was a bait and switch and given accounts for 3 cpl less per line. I just want to not work and rest and clean the house for a week and start over again. I need to take a leap of faith somehow because I can't keep doing this anymore. You don't need psychiatric help. I went when I still had insurance and she told me to quit my previous job with no notice. I quit with notice and they turned me off right away with no notice from them. Then I find out the job I go to lies. I can't stand this anymore. It is not you. You are not crazy. So we pray the same thing but for me I may just do the opposite. Not do this job today. Have to do something or I will personally not be able to do anything anymore... Hang in whatever you decide. We need to be strong together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)