Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yep - Tired MT

Posted: Feb 19th, 2017 - 12:49 pm In Reply to: PMC vent - MT

It's not just you. I was on the LM account that they lost as well and it has been a nightmare since day one with these new accounts. I have had a very similar experience as you. My work has also been criticized since the day I started on these new private practice accounts. I never had any formal training, other than how to use Inscribe, and was basically just thrown into these new accounts. They just said, "Here are the specs" and that's it. (By the way, the specs are a complete mess.) What really gets me is that they are constantly complaining about being buried in QA and telling us to "hold off on typing" until they get caught up. I just keep thinking to myself that maybe if they would get us some solid training on these accounts and give us a better understanding of what they actually want instead of expecting us to somehow telepathically know, then they could get all of us off 100% QA and then they wouldn't have this problem. THEY are the ones causing us not to meet TAT by having so many people on QA, significantly limiting how much we type, and falling behind on releasing reports from QA. If we go out of TAT, it's their own fault, not ours, yet they continue to place the blame on us through rude, condescending emails. They only continue to prove just how disorganized they are. It has been nothing but sheer chaos and I am very close to being done with it. Actually, the reason why I am on here right now is to look for a new job, because I don't really see there being any improvement at PMC anytime soon and I can't afford to just sit around and wait for them to finally decide that I am worthy enough of being released from QA. I'm also getting sick of receiving usually snarky responses when I question my feedback. It's getting absolutely ridiculous and I'm sick of it. I deserve so much better than this. We all do. I have been on QA for weeks! Like you, I have never been through anything like this anyplace else I've ever worked and have never had these problems. I worked on the LM account for over 4 years and never once had a single complaint about my work and now this. If they don't know what they're doing, how in the world can they expect us to know what we're doing? I feel like we're going around in circles and not getting anywhere with these accounts. Like you said, the fact that all of us are still on QA says that the problem likely lies with them, not us. I'll tell you one thing. They're going to start losing some excellent MTs if they don't get their you-know-what together real soon and then the accounts will really suffer.

Thank you for posting. Now I know that it's not just me experiencing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • PMC vent - MT (Views: 739, 2017-02-19, 11:25 am)
    • Yep - Tired MT