Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

imedx/Amphion, the fun continues clock in/out and - ExponentHR question

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2017 - 7:49 am

I thought it was mighty suspicious when we got an email last week to confirm our schedules. Of course this was under the guise of "routinely confirming hours." Sure, if routine is every 8 years (in that time, my scheduke has been routinely confirmed zero times). Today comes the notice that we are to begin clocking in and out at beginning and end of shift. Gee, I never saw that coming. It just chaps my hide that they try to be so sneaky. Can they not just tell us what their plans are instead of being so manipulative?

For those that use Exponent for time keeping already, is there a limit to how many times you can clock in/out in a day. Some days I have split shifts around my school schedule. I seem to recall when Exponent time keeping was discussed initially (soon after imedx became our leader), this was an issue but I really don't remember. Yes, info sessions are next week but I prefer to know now in case I need to adjust my schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)