Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Question for my fellow MTs! - Noone123

Posted: Feb 1st, 2017 - 5:57 pm

So normally, I work my 8 hour shift and churn out report after report.  However, times...like this evening....I'm not able to focus and I really don't even care to sit here and type.  I know patient care is important and my account is usually busy, but I just need a break!!!!! I have fibromyalgia and it literally kills me to sit here, in my chair, at my desk, working my fingers for 8 hours of my shift.  I hardly ever take breaks too, which I know makes things worse.  However, tonight...I just feel like messing around the internet and not typing.  What do you all do when you have days where you just don't care? Part of me feels bad for compromising patient care....but I know there have to be other transcriptionists on the account besides me, right? Ugh! Just want to STOP!!!!! I am FRIGGIN TIRED!!!! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)