Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Remember the Linear player? - MT

Posted: Jan 30th, 2017 - 6:42 am In Reply to: Guilty? Paranoid? - nm

Back in the day to get our voice files we had a tan box on top of the desk which was from Lanier. We would get our digital voice files that way. I remember people thinking it was a spy device and that the boss was listening to what was going on at home through that device. OMG. I know we are all under stress and have difficulties but at some point we have to trust that good is in control. Now regarding spyware for productivity, the companies which do so tell you they are monitoring hands on the keyboard for inactive time, etc. If they don't tell you it is illegal and a federal crime. I'm not saying that companies do not do it and I'm not saying they are all honest, because we know they have tricks up their sleeves but let us not get paranoid. Kind of like thinking people can monitor us through the cable box on the TV. Besides if you feel that way about your company put your resume out to other places and go somewhere you feel safer. Obviously your feelings are telling you you need to work on getting out of where you are. Do not let psychosis get you! Just a word of advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)