Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Since December I had similar things happen - Mt

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 8:29 pm In Reply to: Command Health Question - Disappointed MT

I took many tests. A few had set up phone interviews recruiter never called but then e mailed weeks later wanting to reschedule. Two I was hired, sent in paperwork and waited and waited but never started. I believe with Synernet going to Nuance there are over 100 MTs from that company alone scrambling for another job. Imedx I hear dropped benefits and those people are looking for jobs. Not long ago Nuance laid off all California MTs and TTS let go the IC position. Amphion completely disappeared from IMedx it was 100 percent absorbed over the holidays into Imedx. All this and more are going on. I believe the few companies hiring and they are few have tons of resumes and candidates suddenly looking for work. This in my case is why the recruiters were missing calls and re emailing me weeks later. So I don't believe it is you. I think Command got tons of resumes, lots of applicants and HR is overwhelmed leaving people fall through the cracks. This is my observation. I was just looking for supplemental income I can tell you my main job would not take resumes when all this happened bc they have no turnover and want to keep things calm. So long story short, things are crazy more than ever in our field and competition crazy as people let go without a chance to plan and at the holiday season. Hang in there and keep your chin up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)